Monday, November 4, 2019

The First International Tourist Destination of India - GOA

Am starting this blog with India's first real International Tourist Destination - Go, Go, GOA ....


Although there are numerous other destinations developed over time including Kerala, Rajasthan, Gujarat, MP, Orissa and a lot others ... Goa remains the unicorn of India's tourism business!

Whats more it also started my sojourn of really stepping out in the world to explore it from a nature, social and spiritual perspective. I had traveled earlier to parts of the country on business trips and vacation trips too ... but this one marked a spiritual journey that really brought out these feelings of putting my journey on paper (this blog) to share my experiences and the divine peace I feel when i reminisce those memories.

I also want to help fellow travelers with tips and guidance (to the best of my knowledge) so they can plan better, save costs and avoid untoward incidents.

Lets get started with the Goa natural and cultural views first ....

The Sea and Beaches
Various views from the famous beaches in Goa - Calngute, Baga, Vagator, Anjuna, Kolva and lot more .... hope you enjoy these...

















Powered by:
Yaadgar Raahien

No comments:

Post a Comment